Why and How to become a Herbalife re-sellerWhy
Are you feeling the effects of the economic downturn and are unsure about your future financial security? Perhaps you’d like to work from home and earn a supplementary income, or you might be interested in the possibility of securing a more substantial income.*
The Herbalife re-seller opportunity offers you a ‘low-risk low-start’ opportunity to start your own business and earn up to 73% of sales turnovers volumes from retail wholesale, royalty and bonus payments.
Operational for nearly 30 years and now in 70 countries, this is an excellent opportunity backed by outstanding training and support worldwide.
Listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:HLF) Herbalife’s worldwide sales were $3.8 billion in 2008.
Consider these extra benefits:
- Be your own boss.
- Full flexibility where you choose your own hours and where and when you want to work.
- Minimal start-up investment.
- Extensive support and training.
- Science-backed natural products.
- Enjoy the opportunity to create and benefit from several income sources - by creating an developing your own personal customers, and by building and training your own team to do the same.
- Enjoy what you do by providing healthy products and quality service.
Visit our Online Shop and purchase your International Business Pack. This contains everything you need to get started, plus free products to try and enjoy yourself. An easy registration process will ensure that you’re able to start immediately, and the support and training program is second to none. Take more control of your financial prospects and make a small investment into your future.
This offer of the Herbalife Business Opportunity is made by independent Distributors makemehealthier.com 121 Bedwell Crescent, Stevenage, Hertfordshire SG1 1NA
The provider of the business opportunity is Herbalife (U.K.) Limited, Senator Court, 4 Belmont Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1HB United Kingdom.
Goods sold are nutrition, personal care and cosmetic products. Transactions are effected by participants as principals.